Fashion is always ahead of the times so the Spring/Summer 2017 trends from the runway are already hitting stores! We're breaking down our favorite trends that you can wear now and this coming spring.
1. Robes: Robes aren't just something cozy to wear around the house anymore. Throw on a belted robe over a fitted top and ripped denim. Voila! Instant chic.
(Alexander Wang S/S 2017 photo via POPSUGAR)
2. Trench Coats: Trench coats have always been in style but are being taken to a new level for the spring. Whether its paired with an over-sized belt, or done in a slouchy fabric, the trench coat has a whole new feel this spring.
(Michael Kors S/S 2017 photo via ELLE)
3. Cold Shoulder: The cold shoulder is transitioning seamlessly from spring trend to sexy year-round staple with strategically placed cut-outs and exposed shoulders.
(Y/Project S/S 2017 Photo Via Vogue)
4. Stripes: Stripes! Horizontal! Vertical! Chevron! We'll take them any way we can get 'em!
(Monse S/S 2017 photo via POPSUGAR)
5. Ruffles: The flirty feminine trend we all want to stay forever. Luckily, ruffles aren't going anywhere. Add a pinch of girlie to any outfit with a ruffled scarf or go all out with a flouncy skirt.
(Zimmerman Spring 2017 photo via POPSUGAR)